addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The New York Times 100 Notable Books Club Message Board › Important News: We Need Notable Organizers!

Important News: We Need Notable Organizers!

A former member
Dear NYT Notable Readers,
After sharing organizer duties for a couple of years, Mark and I are stepping down after the August meeting due to other obligations.  Laura and Amanda are staying on for the time being, but we would like to add at least two new organizers.  You would be responsible to work with your fellow organizers to select readings, schedule meetups, and lead discussions on a rotating basis.
If you're interested, let me know, and I'll pass your information on to the ongoing organizers.  If not, the group will automatically end in September when we do not renew our Meetup membership.
Thanks!
--Geraldine