addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The New York Times 100 Notable Books Club Message Board › November Location

November Location

A former member
Hi all,
I hope you're doing well!
I'm getting close to setting the location for our November meeting, but I wanted to find out how important it was that we meet in the downtown DC area (i.e., Chinatown/Archives/Penn Quarter). I know that has typically been where this group has met in the past, but we're experimenting a bit with space and I'm looking at something a bit north with yellow/green line access, or possibly something with only red line access.
Please let me know your thoughts, unless you're indifferent and plan to be there regardless! I'm really enjoying this book and look forward to discussing it with you all!

Best regards,
Monica
A former member
Post #: 5
I'd be coming fromm Reston after work so either the Orangenew Silver line will be my main toute. I wouldn't want to go to far north on either Red or Yellow/Green but am willing to transfer. Diane
Louise Farmer S.
user 52387552
Washington, DC
Post #: 1
What title are we reading in November? I'm way behind.