addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Amanda
user 27922722
Washington, DC
Hi all,
My apologies for inundating you with notifications/messages. I just want to send around one last plea that you update your RSVP if you're not planning to attend tonight. The people at Science Club have been very welcoming but as I said before they'd like as accurate a headcount as possible.
If you are coming, great!! Feel free to email me with any thoughts about the book that you'd like to discuss tonight.
This is from the message the people at Science Club sent me: There will be "Book Club" signage in our foyer for direction to our top floor space and dedicated staff.
Amanda