The Nottingham Social Activities Group Message Board › Meetup Cancelled: Astronomy for Beginners

Meetup Cancelled: Astronomy for Beginners

Rob S.
user 12821855
Nottingham, GB
Astronomy for Beginners, scheduled to occur on Tuesday, April 8, 2014 8:00 PM has been cancelled. Please update your plans accordingly.
Hi,
Sorry everyone, there was just too much interest in this event! It would probably have been chaos with so many people. Obviously there's an interest so what I'm going to do is re-schedule it and restrict the numbers to a more sensible level, say 10, and repeat it so that everyone gets a chance to have a go. Once again, sorry, look out for the rescheduled event if you still want to come along.

Cheers
Rob Smith
If you have further questions, you can email me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.
Kev
user 137301152
Nottingham, GB
Post #: 1
I was really looking forward to this , and its nice to know a lot more people it seems were to. Hope the groups can be as big as possible so we meet as many people as we can :-)

Kev