|A former member||
Aquent is an international creative staffing firm, and we have an opening for an Information Architect / Content Strategist to work for the Websites Team of a fortune 500 company.
The Information Architect (IA) will be hired as part of the User Experience team on the websites project. Individual must be highly collaborative and have ability that spans all areas of the front end development process.
ROLE OVERVIEW & SKILLS:
The candidate will be will be responsible for research and design efforts for web based information architecture and interaction design. Under the direction of the Design Manager, the IA will work with BA and TA SMEs and client stakeholders to develop strategies and specifications to improve the performance, usability and effectiveness of user interfaces. The IA will synthesize information gathered from client meetings, team collaboration, best practices, heuristic analysis and competitive analyses to develop site maps and user interface diagrams to illustrate the layout, flow and organization of websites and web enabled applications. In addition, the IA will facilitate Usability Testing and help determine how best to integrate these findings into the site architecture and the user interface.
• 5 years information architecture and usability analysis experience designing user interfaces for the web
• Ability to partner with BA and TA SMEs and client stakeholders to gather functional requirements based on existing business processes, goals and user needs through the JAD process
• Strong working knowledge of user experience consulting deliverables including strategy documents, prototypes and usability analysis documents
• Hands on design of navigation, interaction, nomenclature systems and UI diagrams including flows, wireframes and sitemaps
• Experience with usability testing including writing screeners and scripts, running focus groups, facilitating card sorting, survey and remote session testing
• Expert knowledge of usability best practices and accessibility issues, including 508 compliance
• Expert knowledge of Visio and other widely accepted UI design tools; Axure experience a plus
• Experience with large scale custom application or CMS (Content Management Systems) projects
• Experience with social media, mobile and tablet technologies preferred
• Experience working with Health IT clients a plus
If you're interested- please contact me directly; Hannah Ross, 202-769-0693, email@example.com . If you're not the right fit but know someone who may be- please pass it along!