CHADD of Northern Virginia Message Board › Time Management Strategies for Adults with ADHD - Free Seminar

Time Management Strategies for Adults with ADHD - Free Seminar

A former member
Post #: 2
Date: March 25, 2009
Time: 7:30 pm
Location: City of Fairfax Regional Library, 10360 North St., Fairfax, VA 22030, 703-293-6227
Topic: Time Management Strategies for Adults with ADHD

Come and learn practical strategies for managing ADHD. These strategies will be presented by a lawyer currently managing ADHD himself.

There are a number of books and materials out there that address the reasons for, symptoms of, and problems created by ADHD but I have not personally found clear guidance on how to pragmatically manage ADHD in working adults. This first meeting will begin with a presentation on how one person (me) has been able to effectively manage it. We'll have an open discussion afterwards.

I have no agenda. I believe that I've come up with strategies that work very well and I'd like to share them with others (and hope to learn some new things as well). I have just started a meetup specifically devoted to time management strategies and it can be found here: http://addcare.meetup...­

Raymond Lee