align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

NovaRUG/Web Platform DC Message Board The Northern Virginia Ruby Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Full time Ruby Developer position

Full time Ruby Developer position

Darren F.
DFernandes
Ajax, ON
Post #: 6
Hey Everyone,

I'm looking for passionate Ruby developer with agile experience for a full time position with our company Incapsulate. We already have a VERY strong team of well known rubyists and are looking to expand due to various new initiatives. Location is DC metro area.

If you’re interested in a challenging position where you are sure to learn something new everyday, then please do give me a call for futher details.

I look forward to speaking with you,
Darren Fernandes
Incapsulate, LLC
202-558-5370