Come hang out and join AAM Competition kick off the 2013 season! We will be hosting the season opener on Saturday May 4th between 10am-2pm. All makes, models, enthusiasts are welcomed! Our 17,000sf facility will be open to the public so everyone can see what goes on behind the scenes during the day at AAM Competition. So book your calendar, wash your car, and come hang out with Mid Atlantic's premier Nissan Infiniti specialist!
Things to look forward to:
- Lunch provided by AAM Competition, YES FREE FOOD
- Live music by DJ Special K
- Raffles (t-shirts, promotional coupons, and more)
- FREE giveaways
- Fun filled environment, showcasing the finest local Nissan Infinitis
- Dyno pulls on a few special customers
Event coverage by:
- Video and photo by Dom at SpecOneSociety https://www.facebook.com/SpecOneSociety?ref=ts&fref=ts
- Photo by Riyaad at Ariya Photography https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ariya-Photography/177368722278353
- Photo by Kim at KimVisionPhotography http://www.flickr.com/photos/kimvisionphotography
- Photo by Steve at SN.Photography https://www.facebook.com/StevenNguyenPhotography?ref=stream
Contact me if you would like to showcase your work and help cover the event!
FREE DYNO PULLS the day of the event!!
Here is the catch!
- You must like AAM Competition's Facebook fan page @ https://www.facebook.com/pages/AAM-Competition-LLC/118244838235127
- You must submit a photo of your car via the dyno questionnaire (it will ask you for a link to a picture of your car) we will then share it on our facebook fan page!
- You must fill out and submit our dyno questionnaire @ http://aamcompetition.com/if-1550-dyno-questionnaire.html
- And of course you have to be attending the meet! No rain checks on this deal!
AAM Competition will then chose the top 10 cars to be polled. Pictures of participants cars will go live on our Facebook page and a poll will be created. The top 3 cars with the most votes will earn the free dyno pulls the day of the event!
**note if GT-R's would like to participate, they must be able to drop the car off Friday so we can prep it for the dyno pulls on the day of the event. All other AWD platforms please contact me first to make sure our dyno will work for you!
I look forward to seeing everyone there! Just a heads up for those who have not visited AAM Competition, we are the very last unit on the 9015 building