addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Northern Virginia Sports Car Club Message Board › Hand Car wash

Hand Car wash

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Post #: 1
Does anyone know of any hand car wash that isn't a drive through place, my lotus is too low for those places. or if you know of a coin operated one? preferably near Arlington?
Lt. D.
ltdanyj
Manassas, VA
Post #: 10
Does anyone know of any hand car wash that isn't a drive through place, my lotus is too low for those places. or if you know of a coin operated one? preferably near Arlington?

There are a few coin operated DIY places out in the Manassas area, but I don't know of any near Arlington...
Jason S.
user 14602012
Reston, VA
Against all my better judgement, I started using Flagship in Herndon (I think there are a few more around). They have conveyer belts instead of tracks (which don't scratch your wheels). It's on my way to work, so I pay 44 bucks a month and I can do inside and outside up to once a day every day. They use some type of cloth or spongy material instead of brushes and apparently it was approved by BMW and Merc as being good enough for their rides. I've seen some badass cars roll through there, if it's good enough for a GT3 it's good enough for my RS4. My only complaint is that it sprays water so hard in wierd directions that almost every time I go I get condensation in my stupid vented headlights (great design Audi), but that most likely won't affect anyone else.
Moss
user 46370992
Arlington, VA

http://www.yelp.com/b...­
Rich
TookyFL
Fairfax, VA
Against all my better judgement, I started using Flagship in Herndon (I think there are a few more around). They have conveyer belts instead of tracks (which don't scratch your wheels). It's on my way to work, so I pay 44 bucks a month and I can do inside and outside up to once a day every day. They use some type of cloth or spongy material instead of brushes and apparently it was approved by BMW and Merc as being good enough for their rides. I've seen some badass cars roll through there, if it's good enough for a GT3 it's good enough for my RS4. My only complaint is that it sprays water so hard in wierd directions that almost every time I go I get condensation in my stupid vented headlights (great design Audi), but that most likely won't affect anyone else.

Are you still going to Flagship? If so, I presume you're still happy with them? Just looking for your thoughts and experience at this place.

Thanks, Rich