add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Northern Virginia Sports Car Club Message Board › Custom Exhaust

Custom Exhaust

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Post #: 1
Anyone have any recommended shops in Alexandria for custom exhaust or any custom auto work?
Chris A. C.
user 6013080
Spring City, PA
Post #: 4
What kind of car?
A former member
Post #: 2
My Volvo could use some custom exhaust, I wanna start taking bids, also looking at restoring either a beater of some sort (or a C3 corvette if I find the right conditions), so it would be great to have get to know a body shop or two... in Alexandria for now.
Chris A. C.
user 6013080
Spring City, PA
Post #: 5
April, I emailed a friend of mine with a modded Volvo to see what he knows. I'll let you know what I find out.
Lt. D.
Manassas, VA
Post #: 11
There's Hi-flow down in Manassas... They'll install whatever muffler you bring them, and bend up a system.. They do NOT do Mandrel bends however...
user 46370992
Arlington, VA
Post #: 2
Worth the drive:

user 55626922
Ashburn, VA
Post #: 1
yeah that place at manassas called hi-flo is great. the owner is super nice and chill. He made me a custom exhaust for only $300. I'm thinking on going there again to eliminate the cat back and put a muffler in a 45 degree angle for more backfire