addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Northern Virginia Sports Car Club Message Board › Drifting tracks in Northen virginia?

Drifting tracks in Northen virginia?

This message board is read-only.

A former member
Post #: 3
Hello All!

Does anybody knows of any drifting tracks in Northern Virginia? I don't know if the is one or not. :P
A former member
Post #: 1
They had the 100DoD at Summit Point last weekend, they have some pretty good events. Also I heard rumors that Old Dominion might be building some new tracks and could possibly host some drifting. I can't wait to get my car down here to participate. Check on all of the drift forums - clubloose.com, ziptied, zilvia, etc...
Ethan F.
user 27574992
Centreville, VA
Post #: 1
Hey Matt, this is Ethan from work. Summit has pretty much closed for the year after last weekends Drift Nirvana event.