The Northern Virginia Sports Car Club Message Board › porche boxter or the NSX which is better to buy

porche boxter or the NSX which is better to buy

Takayuki W.
user 64371222
Centreville, VA
Post #: 1
I have a friend who has trouble buying if the NSX or the Porche boxter over which is more reliable and better in value and comfort legit comments plz were srs smile
Chris A. C.
user 6013080
Centreville, VA
Post #: 9
If the boxster is under warranty and you're ok driving what's perceived as a chick car then get the boxster. Anyone who actually knows cars respects them. If you want good reliability and the curb appeal of a supercar get the NSX.
Michael I.
user 40736682
Fairfax, VA
In my personal opinion I'd say go with the NSX; but I'm quite biased due to the fact that the NSX is my second dream car. Both options aren't too bad; both are decent for reliability, decent amount of power, accessibility and so forth. But as I stated, I'd def. go for the NSX over the more common Boxster. Bbut in the end, it's completely up to what the buy intends to do with the car. I guess... NSX for more of a weekend car, Boxster if it's for a DD.
Frederick
user 60971162
Fairfax, VA
NSX is comfortable, fast, exotic and Honda reliable. Boxter is A Chic car and people who have them ultimately want a 911 but they can only afford a Boxter!
A former member
Post #: 2
Go with the NSX in my opinion. I think they're both great, I love Porsche's, but you see Boxters around quite a bit more. The NSX is more of a cool sight on the road!
Lee
user 76430212
Leesburg, VA
If reliability and comfort are the criteria, then don't get a sports car. High performance equals high maintenance. It is a maxim. However, if value is the key criteria, get a Corvette. Nothing beats its value as a sports car.