addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Northern Virginia Sports Car Club Message Board › challenger mirrors question

challenger mirrors question

This message board is read-only.

sabrina r.
sabrinasrt8
Centreville, VA
Post #: 1
Hi, I have a question about my 2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8. Does anyone know if the side mirrors fold inward (not just rotate). I'm trying to fit it into my extremely SMALL garage. I already looked in the manual. I would appreciate any help regarding this question. Thanks, Sabrina
Rob J.
user 29855982
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 1
Yes, grab the head of the mirror and fold it towards the rear of the car.
sabrina r.
sabrinasrt8
Centreville, VA
Post #: 2
Thanks for responding. Does that work on all Challengers. I was going to do that, but I thought I might break it off.
Rob J.
user 29855982
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 2
It does work on all Challengers and it actually will turn both ways . When washing the car with a hose, turn the mirrors outwards toward the front end to remove excess water before drying the car off. This will keep the water from spraying onto the sides of the car - if driving afterwards.
sabrina r.
sabrinasrt8
Centreville, VA
Post #: 3
Thanks so much! I will try it tomorrow.smile
Rob J.
user 29855982
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 3
You are welcome and any time you have a question, just ask smile