Hi everyone, here comes the next meeting that was proposed last time. This meeting will not have a chair, all of us will be speaking!
iOS Quick talks: Everyone comes with a discussion topic and presents it to the group.
Here are some ideas of topics you can talk about:
- UI/UX design tips'n'tricks
- Coding architecture and best practices
- Your favorite networking/sharing/gesture recognition/database/... library
- Useful scripts you've built to simplify your daily work
- Web resources/books you've found useful
- Workshop on your favourite coding/designing tools such as AppCode,...
- Debugging tutorial with lldb or other tools
- Code quality measures, testing, continuous integration,...
Once you select your topic, fill in this spreadsheet with your talk, together with an estimation of the time you would need.
Also if you find an interesting topic you would like to learn about propose it in the spreadsheet, and maybe someone fancies talking about it.
Don't be shy! Everyone is welcome to talk. Even if you don't have much experience, sure there is something you learned and can already share.