This month's CocoaHeads will be on the normally scheduled 4th Thursday. We are back in our normal location in Durham at the Two Toasters office.
If you need directions to the office, you can find the directions here: http://trianglecocoa.com/twotoasters
* Introductions and Sponsors
* Session 1: "Help Apple help you: or Tales from the Black Box" by Josh Johnson
* Session 2: "Creating Open Source Projects for iOS" by Scott Penrose
* Session 3: "CouchDB Cocoa Framework" by John Turner
* App Demos: Would you like to demo?
* One more thing...
Demo your app?
As always, we are looking for more people to demo their work. Do you have an app that has new features you'd like to show off? Would you like to show off an interesting user experience you've designed? Even just showing us your new app, we want to see it. Please get in touch with jnjosh at gmail dot com or be ready to show your app!