Nov 10, 2012 · 12:15 PM
This location is shown only to members
1. Dismissal of inactive board members
2. New member reception.
3. Formation of a group to work on the Tesla Commemorative Conference
4. Plan for 2013, the July Tesla Days/lectures/webinar/www.TeslaTalk.tv
5. Kick starter projects (recommend projects)
6. Miscellaneous-Please send in your suggestions to the agenda.
2PM-4PM Tesla Talk
Howard Lipman stories by PanOrpheus'. I'll reveal why Tesla's life was an inspiration for the title story, and I'll read portions of the story. Also section from one of Howard other books 'Phoebe The Delphic Oracle and The Medallion of Gaia'- The Spirit of Tesla appears in that book. I'll speak about why Tesla and the Spirit of Tesla raise certain questions and answer others in a fantasy historical fiction genre.
After that we will have a social event at a local Rittenhouse location.
If you are unable to attend the meeting, but do wish to remain on the board, please let me know.