|Sent on:||Thursday, October 24, 2013 8:37 AM|
Dear members and friends of the Tesla Science Foundation, Nikola Tesla Club and Nikola Tesla Inventors Club.
Nikola Tesla's popularity is growing. Our hard work has helped make that happen. Additionally, our hard work has placed our group in a strong position to do more as the most active Tesla-related group in the country. With this power comes the responsibility to carry out the mission of the Tesla Science Foundation, the Nikola Tesla Club and Nikola Tesla Inventors Club by facilitating the growth of free and renewable energy.
Alongside our mission statement, we have Declaration of Energy Independence.
In CONSCIENCE, July 10, 2009.
When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for the People of Earth to dissolve the relationships, habits, and thought patterns that have bound us to a unsustainable energy paradigm, our conscience compels us to state our grievances with these outmoded systems, and to unanimously declare our intentions for the future of free energy.
We hold these Truths to be self-evident: that in our modern age, all means of energy production are not equal, some being polluting, limited, non-renewable and controlled by corporate-driven profit motives, while others are clean, abundant, sustainable, and able to be made freely available for the betterment of all people; that human innovation and creativity and has excelled beyond our current methodologies of energy production; that the current energy paradigm is ecologically unsound, economically unfeasible, socially divisive and morally bankrupt; that dependency on our current energy production methods has led to the increasing environmental degradation of our living planet, and to a growing systemic mentality of scarcity, lack, fear, aggression and imperialism; that free energy technology has been developed and suppressed for over a century and we need not be dependent on non-renewable energy for a moment longer; that the time is Now for us to develop means of energy production and distribution that utilizes the inherent abundance of Nature itself; that, as stated by the great scientist and inventor Nikola Tesla, science is but a perversion of itself unless it has, as its ultimate goal, the betterment of humanity; that whenever any energy model has been perpetuated toward a system of control, limitation, and the stagnation of humanity's collective evolutionary progress, it is the right and duty of the peoples of all nations to abandon the outmoded technologies upon which such systems are built, and transition toward those which are clean, renewable, sustainable, and free.
We, therefore, the Free People of Earth, in Good Conscience, assembled, appealing to the Supreme Order Of Nature for the manifestation of our intentions, do solemnly declare, that, in our lifetimes, through our continued dedication, ingenuity and inspiration, we will bring to fruition a New and Free energy paradigm, one in which empowering advancements in technologies are made widely and freely available to all peoples, in the service of human potential. And for the support of this Declaration of Energy Independence, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our Sacred Honor.
We can never forget that this is an important part of our mission and I ask all board members to take this pledge. I also urge all of our friends around the world to sign our declaration of energy independence. We need everyone on board in order to create the change we know is possible through Tesla's work.
1. Website/Webinar-We will put all of our domains on one page and have a webinar through www.TeslaTalk.tv/webinar. Through this medium, we'll be able to interview some of the world's most knowledgeable scientists and Tesla-enthusiasts as well as broadcast the best Tesla-related lectures to the whole world. We will need several moderators and editors.
2. Monthly Meetings-our meetings and lectures at libraries, schools and universities have been vital to the growth of our group and our cause. It is important that we keep this up and have a good turnout at all meetings.
3. Opening Tesla Clubs Worldwide-We need a committee to help start up clubs and determining/establishing the extent of any legal relationship between the clubs.
4. Organizing Two Annual Conferences in the US. We will continue to host the January conference at the New Yorker Hotel and the Tesla Days/Tesla Night celebrations in July in Philadelphia.
5. We wish to restore the Tesla room in the New Yorker to its original appearance and will help the New Yorker to do this and to put a permanent Tesla display in the Hotel.
6. Our team is highly talented, innovative, creative and diverse. Each year, we will select some of the most promising projects our members come up with and put our collective force behind it.
7. Opening a Tesla Club building in Philadelphia. The building will include an art gallery, book store, library, "Tesla: Past, Present, Future" display, coffee/snack shop (Tesla's favorite foods), webinar recording studio and communication center.
8. "Tesla: Past, Present, Future" Traveling Exhibit- this idea is strongly in line with our mission and should be a focal point moving forward.
9. Fundraising- Fundraising is important for each of the ideas above. Please send us a list of organizations you think might be willing to sponsor our club or an event. We will need a professional fundraiser and grant writer to make this happen.
President / Founder
Tesla Science Foundation
Nikola Tesla Club
Nikola Tesla Inventors Club
771 South 20 Street
Philadelphia, PA 19146