Nikola L.
user 7869480
Group Organizer
Philadelphia, PA

Message from the President

About the Tesla Science Foundation
The Tesla Science Foundation got its start as the Nikola Tesla Inventors Club on July 10th, 2004.  The goal of the organization was to promote the life and legacy of Nikola Tesla and to also give inventors interested in Tesla's work an opportunity to work together.  We quickly realized that there was much more interest in Tesla than in an inventors club and formed the Nikola Tesla Club.  The Nikola Tesla Club is still around and is a strong organization with affiliates in several different cities and countries.
On January 7, 2010, the Tesla Science Foundation was officially incorporated as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Today, we have connected Tesla enthusiasts around the world.  We have contact with over 12,000 people who share our vision of telling the world about Tesla.  Additionally, we have found great opportunities to work with other Tesla-related organizations and there is strong interest in starting chapters all over the US and the world.  We have been approached to join in on several great projects, some of which could lead to a solution for the world energy crisis.
For the past three years, we have hosted over 100 lectures, conferences and social events, making the Tesla Science Foundation the most active Tesla-related group in the world.  But we're not satisfied yet.  We need to do more.  And for that reason, we need to change our strategy and grow as a group.  We will need full time employees and a physical space to promote Tesla's life and work the way he deserves.
The plan for this year is to broadcast most of our lectures over our webinar, allowing up to 1000 Tesla-enthusiasts to tune in live from across the globe.  Additionally, we will post the recordings of lectures to  www.TeslaTalk.TV for all to listen later.  We have unlimited storage on our server and plan to use it.
This kind of exposure will build a community.  Lecturers will become known for their specialized knowledge and the more popular lecturers will be invited to speak again and to conferences.  Our awards committee will also recognize top speakers.
Moreover, we will be offering an award for a project in the works to recognize efforts and offer the Tesla Science Foundation's assistance in completing the project. Our Presidential Scholarship will be awarded to talented students who display a commitment to our mission of promoting the life and legacy of Nikola Tesla.
Awards will be given twice per year.  Once at the annual Tesla Days Celebration July 9th and 10th in Philadelphia and at the "Spirit of Tesla" Commemorative Conference in New York on January 7th.
I urge all Tesla enthusiasts to get involved in this cooperation effort.  We need everyone working together.  Join our group.  Join our board.  We will even have online board meetings to minimize time commitment.

Personal Interest
From a very early age I studied everything I could about Tesla.  As I child, I had the opportunity to spend a lot of time with George Gostovic, a personal friend of Nikola Tesla.  Some of the information I learned about Tesla just didn't add up and led me to question some of what is out there about Tesla.  In particular, I have always questioned the story of Tesla's death and what happened after his death.
I have done a lot of work to investigate Tesla's death and what happened to his body and his work upon his death, but have not found enough information to publish an opinion.  If you would like to work on this "Tesla Detectives" project with me, please let me know
Truly yours,
Nikola Lonchar
President and Founder
Tesla Science Foundation
www.TeslaScienceFoundation.org­