addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Daniel F.
user 8018060
Vienna, VA
Hey all,

so we have topics for April and May, but for the months after that I'd like to see what people would be interested in...even if you are not coming to our meetings. What CF related topics would you be interested in learning.

This is coming out as an email and being posted in the meetup's message board.

thanks

Dan and Larry
Daniel F.
user 8018060
Vienna, VA
Post #: 4
So far I have received ideas for ORM and Web Services. I think both of those are great ideas.
Steve Seaquist mentioned he can do a talk on Web Services, and I was going to Ask Sam Farmer if he could take his Online CF Meetup talks and maybe present for use, either in person or adobe connect.
I would enjoy learning more about SOLR and how it can better enhance searching.

Please keep the talk ideas coming...