Join fellow technologists, entrepreneurs, and investors for the NY Enterprise Technology Meetup's (NYETM) July meetup on Wednesday 7/17/13 from 6:45pm-9:00pm!
For our July meetup we're going to have a panel discussion on Selling to the Enterprise ft. individuals from Strategic Sourcing teams as well as some exciting companies demoing their technologies:
- Panel Discussion on Selling to the Enterprise: Featuring individuals from Strategic Sourcing teams (topics will include advice for startups dealing with a large enterprise, common mistakes startups make, how to handle contracts such as NDAs, best practices for negotiating contracts, tips on pricing models, etc.).
- Panelists include:
Demos will be from:
- John DeMattia - Vice President and Global Head of Sourcing, Thomson Reuters (previously Morgan Stanley, Coca-Cola, and others)
- Conor Flynn - Director, Vendor Management Office, TD Securities (previously Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley)
- Diane Kennelly - Executive Director, Head of Compute and Storage IT Sourcing, Morgan Stanley (previously Deutsche Bank, ADP, and others)
- Dror Futter - Partner, SorinRand (previously Vidyo and Lucent)
- Ken Going - Strategic Sourcing, Spend Optimization & Procurement Operations, Marsh & McLennan (previously President of Institute for Supply Management NY, MF Global, and others)
- Moderator: Laura Grana - Director of National Affairs for the Institute of Supply Management NY and Global Sourcing Lead, Design and Construction Sourcing, Morgan Stanley (previously President of ISM and Ernst & Young)
- SOASTA - SOASTA enables companies to test web and mobile applications from behind the firewall out to a mobile device all from a single platform. Bringing together real user measurement across every end-user and native mobile applications, test automation, real-time analytics with integrated monitoring, and the full power of the cloud to test from 1 to 1M+ users, SOASTA has redefined testing for today's applications. Rated the leader by IDC, and a Gartner Visionary, SOASTA has also been the WSJ's Top 50 startups for the past 3-years and recognized by Red Herring, CRN, Silicon Valley News, etc.
- LayerVault - LayerVault builds tools that improve the creative process. They help creative professionals work smarter, while giving them the means to improve their mastery of the craft. The company is based in NYC.
- Business App of the Month: Skedge.me - skedge.me’s online scheduling application can meet any scheduling need. Manage staff, resources, and appointments easily with skedge.me’s highly customizable scheduling solution. The intuitive, user-friendly interface displays staff availability in real-time, allowing customers to easily book appointments at home or on the go. skedge.me even syncs with your Outlook or Google calendars.
Sign up today, and if you have any questions, please contact Jon Lehr at [masked].
Looking forward to seeing you all soon!