Join fellow technologists, entrepreneurs, and investors for the NY Enterprise Technology Meetup's (NYETM) June meetup on Thursday 6/19/14 from 6:45pm-9:00pm!
Our June event features a panel on Enterprise Security along with two startup demos.
We've assembled an all-star panel of security execs from large corporations, and topics covered will include problems facing CISOs/CSOs in today’s environment, trends in the security landscape, and how startups can sell software to large organizations.
Our panelists include:
• William Murphy, CTO, Blackstone
• David Birnbaum, Managing Director, Morgan Stanley
• Dimitri Sirota - SVP Strategy - Security Business Unit, CA Technologies (and co-founder / Chief Strategy & Marketing Officer, Layer 7 Technologies, which CA acquired)
• Moderated by: David Raviv
Our two demos are from:
• Logentries - Logentries is a leading SaaS-delivered log management and log analytics service, developed to make machine-generated log data and insights simply accessible to developers, operations, and business analytics customers. While traditional log management and analytics solutions require advanced technical skills to use, and are costly to set-up, Logentries provides an accessible alternative for managing huge amounts of data, visualizing insights that matter, and sharing that information across the business. With more than 25,000 users in over 100 countries, Logentries is processing billions of events everyday.
• FiscalNote - FiscalNote uses artificial intelligence and big data to deliver immediate predictive analytics of governmental action to pinpoint impact. Its flagship platform provides real-time legislative predictive capabilities as well as enterprise collaboration and visualization tools for data on campaign finance, demographics, news, and open data to government relations professionals to help them make faster decisions.
Sign up today, and if you have any questions, please contact Jon Lehr at [masked].
Looking forward to seeing you all soon!
Yours in collaboration,