April 18, 2012 · 6:45 PM
Join fellow technologists, entrepreneurs, and investors for the NY Enterprise Technology Meetup's (NYETM) April meetup on Wednesday 4/18/12 from 6:45pm-9:00pm!
The format of the event will be 4 company demos for 15 minutes each (with 5 minutes of audience Q&A after each demo), along with networking before/after.
For our April meetup we have some exciting companies demoing their technologies, including:
- MokaFive - Enables optimized mobile and remote worker productivity by providing a secure, managed virtual desktop that executes locally on any device.
- iRise – iRise Studio MX lets you go beyond prototyping and create incredibly realistic simulations of iPhone apps without writing code. Test-drive your mobile apps before you build them.
- Temboo – Operates a cloud-based platform that aggregates the protocols, resources, and services of the web into one place. Using the Temboo SDK, you can provision server space, set up a database, and connect to virtually any API in significantly fewer lines of code than it would take to do natively.
- Sociocast – Organizes billions of real-time web and mobile behaviors every day, enabling companies to unlock the power of Big Data.
- We are also going to have a special talk by Melinda Chang of nPower, a national nonprofit whose mission is to provide IT services and solutions to other nonprofits so that they can focus on mission critical work, as well as Maria Gotsch of the New York City Investment Fund, to discuss the FinTech Innovation Lab.
Sign up today, and if you have any questions, please contact Jon Lehr at [masked].
Looking forward to seeing you all soon!