Join fellow technologists, entrepreneurs, and investors for the NY Enterprise Technology Meetup's (NYETM) June meetup on Tuesday 6/19/12 from 6:45pm-9:00pm!
The format of the event will be company demos for 15 minutes each (with 5 minutes of audience Q&A after each demo), along with networking before/after.
For our June meetup we have some exciting companies demoing their technologies, including:
- Tiversa - provides P2P Intelligence services to corporations, government agencies and individuals based on patented technologies that can monitor over 550 million users issuing 1.8 billion searches a day. Tiversa can locate exposed files, provide copies, determine file sources and assist in remediation and risk mitigation.
- Contactually - an effortless professional relationship manager. Contactually helps individuals, teams, and companies manage and maintain all of their external relationships by scanning e-mail inboxes and social communications, and proactively reminding you to keep in touch.
- Panorama - has led the innovation and creation of a new generation of BI 3.0 solutions. BI 3.0 provides 3 unique concepts, unmet in the market today: social decision making, automated relevant insights, and self-service which help decision makers make faster and accurate business decisions.
- ScaleArc - a pioneer in a new category of database infrastructure software that simplifies the way database environments are deployed and managed, and lowers costs without any changes to applications or databases. The ScaleArc iDB software abstracts database servers from application servers to provide instant horizontal scaling and connection management, and enables real-time visibility into every query to provide real-time analytics and instant troubleshooting, one-click query caching, wire-speed security enforcement, and much more.
- Business App of the Month: Clever Commute - relevant to all of us business professionals in the tri-state area, Clever Commute is a free service that distributes updates sent by hundreds of riders on New Jersey Transit, as well as the Long Island Rail Road and Metro-North Railroad, about train and bus delays that they are witnessing firsthand.
Sign up today, and if you have any questions, please contact Jon Lehr at [masked].
Looking forward to seeing you all soon!