October 17, 2012 · 6:45 PM
Join fellow technologists, entrepreneurs, and investors for the NY Enterprise Technology Meetup's (NYETM) October meetup on Wednesday 10/17/12 from 6:45pm-9:00pm!
The format of the event will be company demos for 15 minutes each (with 5 minutes of audience Q&A after each demo), along with networking before/after.
For our October meetup we have some exciting companies demoing their technologies, including:
- SevOne - SevOne provides a network performance management solution that delivers fast, scalable, and comprehensive real-time monitoring, troubleshooting and performance reporting solution to ensure application performance and reliability. The SevOne Performance Appliance Solution (SevOne PAS) and SevOne Distributed NetFlow Collector (SevOne DNC) enable IT organizations to keep increasingly complex networks, servers and applications functioning at peak performance levels.
- AnyPresence - AnyPresence is the only mobile Platform-as-a-Service that significantly reduces time and cost of building enterprise-class mobile apps, without locking customers into typical platform limitations. Powered by a robust mobile application server, AnyPresence also provides integration, interactive SMS, push-notifications, and other capabilities to further accelerate time-to-market. The solution is easy to use, yet flexible enough to enable source code-level customization or on-premise deployment, with no platform “lock-in”. To learn more visit www.anypresence.com.
- EidoSearch - EidoSearch helps financial professionals to perform multifaceted analysis using sample time-series patterns, such as the dynamic behavior in securities prices, interest rates, housing starts, or proprietary factors. These patterns are formulaically complex to describe; however, through their content-based search platform, the analyst queries using the pattern itself to rapidly search for related occurrences in a large database.
- GoodData - GoodData provides a cloud-based platform that enables more than 6,000 global businesses to monetize big data. Companies can plug GoodData’s products into their own cloud-based SaaS products (i.e. Salesforce, Zendesk) and then can access operational dashboards, advanced reporting and data warehousing. Beyond just structuring data, GoodData also gives companies the best practices and actionable insights based on data, adding a layer of intelligence.
- Business App of the Month: StoryDesk - StoryDesk combines the benefits of custom app development with the ease of self-service, no-code content updates. StoryDesk iPad apps are linked to a secure, proprietary, cloud-based content management system that lets non-technical users modify content and interactions in an app without affecting code or getting app store approval.
Sign up today, and if you have any questions, please contact Jon Lehr at [masked].
Looking forward to seeing you all soon!