add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

NY Enterprise Technology Meetup Message Board › TONIGHT: Trick or Tweet, a Halloween party to raise $$$ for Girls Who Code,

TONIGHT: Trick or Tweet, a Halloween party to raise $$$ for Girls Who Code, Camp Interactive and

Brian F.
user 10261604
New York, NY
Post #: 32
Hey Everyone,
I wanted to let everyone know about an awesome party I am helping organize TONIGHT to help raise money for Girls Who Code, Camp Interactive and "Trick or Tweet, a halloween dance party" will start at 8pm at Southside and will raise money for Girls Who Code, Camp Interactive and! To support this great cause (and fist pumping good time) we've assembled an impressive group of influencers in the tech community as co-hosts, including leaders from, ff Venture Capital, ERA Accelerator, NJ Tech Meetup, NY Tech Women, Socratic Labs and more. So, come join us to party for a good cause and meet some awesome people in the NY tech community. Event details can be found at the link below and please let me know if you have any questions. Hope to see you there!
p.s. Costumes are optional. Tickets will be available at the door but I recommend reserving one online.