ny-scala Message Board › Scala Engineer - Princeton, NJ
|A former member||
Contract through end of the year – extensions or full time after
Princeton, NJ = MUST sit here and CANNOT work remote
As a Software Engineer you will responsible for building the next generation analytic applications. If you enjoy learning in a fast paced environment and working in many different technologies, then this position is for you. As a Cloud based software provider, IntegriChain needs intelligent people who can build distributed systems that scale.
• Have a great challenge-loving attitude.
• Write code to create robust and scalable applications.
• Work with Product Management, QA and other team members to build new features quickly.
• Use Test Driven Development to ensure that code is high quality and simple design.
• Building software that runs fast scales well and can be enhanced and used by anyone.
• 6 years of relevant work experience, including extensive programming experience and strong Object Oriented skills.
• BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field.
• Excellent software development skills in either Scala or Java. Scala experience is significantly preferred, but Scala interest is mandatory.
• Excellent SQL experience.
• Experience developing service oriented architectures and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
• Experience with high-scale, distributed web service development (hands-on experience with RESTful web services)
• UNIX/Linux background
• Familiarity with distributed systems, asynchronous messaging, and network protocols.
• Familiarity with data serialization formats like XML, JSON and protocol buffers