Re: Re: [newtech-1] Looking for white label social networking solution

From: user 3.
Sent on: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 7:19 AM
We are doing a social network site as well but we are starting from
scratch. I'm wondering if anyone knows if there is a service that
would take our original product and maintain it and also implement
some of the data gathering information on them. Thanks.

Mack

On 10/24/07, Sam Khedr <[address removed]> wrote:
>
>
>
> Would this sit on our server or yours?
>
>
>
>
> ::::::::::::::::::::­:::::::::::::::::::
> Sam Khedr
> Founder/CEO
> www.Nitevibe.com
> [address removed]
>[masked]
> ::::::::::::::::::::­:::::::::::::::::::
>
> This message, including any attachments, may include privileged,
> confidential and/or inside information. Any distribution or use of this
> communication by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly
> prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient,
> please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete it from
> your system. Thank you.
>
>
> From: [address removed] [mailto:[address removed]] On Behalf Of rajan
> tawate
> Sent: Tuesday, October 23,[masked]:54 PM
> To: [address removed]
> Subject: Re: Re: [newtech-1] Looking for white label social networking
> solution
>
>
>
>
>
> Hi Guys,
>
>
>
>
>
> We  have also developed a Social Networking Solution.  It is highly flexible
> and can be cusomized to your needs.
>
>
>
>
>
> In case you are interested please drop me a email.
>
>
>
>
>
> It is a commitment that you will have a Social Network totally customized to
> your needs and very unique to your business model.  ( Because if you were to
> use a out-of-the box sn, you are treading into a territory which has very
> low or no entry-barrier)
>
>
>
>
>
> Founder
>
>
> http://www.meetin...­
>
>
> Custom Social Networks
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> On 10/23/07, Steve <[address removed]> wrote:
>
>
> Hey guys,
> We (Urbis) are starting to develop white label platforms for some pretty big
> media companies.  To be honest, we sort of fell into it after some companies
> heard of what we're doing on urbis.com.  What distinguishes our platform
> from your typical SN is our focus on acquiring valuable data about media and
> users (your typical community platform doesn't go deeper than customer
> acquisition and retention, which our platform also does).
>
> If anyone is interested, feel free to contact me (steve at urbis dot com).
> Best,
> Steve
> CEO, Urbis
> http://urbis.com­
>
>
>
>
>
> On 10/21/07, rajan tawate <[address removed] > wrote:
>
>
> Well I also tried a lot of options and finally, it seems that it is good to
> go for a solution that is customized for you.
>
>
>
>
>
> One such vendor can do a customized social network for you.
>
>
>
>
>
> http://www.meetin...­
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> On 10/21/07, bernard lunn <[address removed] > wrote:
>
> I am looking for a similar white label solution - rather more a
> "research network" than a social network ie in a professional domain.
>
> I looked at ning, kickapps etc - all very cool but business model was
> wrong as they give it free and then sell the ads - i need business
> control
>
> so i am startig to talk to www.broadbandmechani­cs.com - it looks good
> on paper - anybody else have experience with them?
>
> Bernard
>
>
>
>
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on
> this mailing list ( [address removed])
> This message was sent by bernard lunn ( [address removed]) from NY Tech
> Meetup.
> To learn more about bernard lunn, visit his/her member profile:
> http://newtech.me...­
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here:
> http://www.meetup...­
>
> Meetup.com Customer Service: [address removed]
> 632 Broadway New York NY 10012 USA
>
>
>
>
>
>
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on
> this mailing list ( [address removed])
> This message was sent by rajan tawate ( [address removed]) from NY Tech
> Meetup.
> To learn more about rajan tawate, visit his/her member profile
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here
>
> Meetup.com Customer Service: [address removed]
> 632 Broadway New York NY 10012 USA
>
>
>
>
>
>
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on
> this mailing list ([address removed])
>
>
>
> This message was sent by Steve ( [address removed]) from NY Tech Meetup.
> To learn more about Steve, visit his/her member profile
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here
>
> Meetup.com Customer Service: [address removed]
> 632 Broadway New York NY 10012 USA
>
>
>
>
>
>
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on
> this mailing list ([address removed])
> This message was sent by rajan tawate ([address removed]) from NY Tech
> Meetup.
> To learn more about rajan tawate, visit his/her member profile
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here
>
> Meetup.com Customer Service: [address removed]
> 632 Broadway New York NY 10012 USA
>
>
>
>
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on
> this mailing list ([address removed])
> This message was sent by Sam Khedr ([address removed]) from NY Tech Meetup.
> To learn more about Sam Khedr, visit his/her member profile
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here
>
> Meetup.com Customer Service: [address removed]
> 632 Broadway New York NY 10012 USA

Our Sponsors

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy