addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Re: [newtech-1] Artificial Intelligence

From: user 4.
Sent on: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 3:50 PM
Oh please... don't with silly stuff.

Mike

Rich Hecker wrote:
> lol...i'll be back
>
>
> R
> On Oct 24, 2007, at 3:34 PM, Tim Goodvin wrote:
>
>> Sure... lemme give you the number to my guys over at Cyberdyne
>> Industries... they are trying to develop some A/I for their SkyNet
>> military project!
>> Maybe you can help them out!
>>
>> <grins>
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: [address removed] [mailto:[address removed]] On Behalf Of
>> whitneymcn
>> Sent: Wednesday, October 24,[masked]:30 PM
>> To: [address removed]
>> Subject: Re: [newtech-1] Artificial Intelligence
>>
>>
>> Shouldn't you be asking the AI that question? [Insert rimshot here.]
>>
>> - Whit
>>
>> **
>> W.B. McNamara
>> [address removed]
>> 646-NEptune7-7791
>>
>> Rich Hecker wrote:
>>> A friend of mine has built the worlds' most advanced artificial
>>> intelligence...i'm trying to help him figure out how to monetize
>>> it...any ideas/leads?
>>>
>>> Richie
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> -- Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to 
>>> everyone
>>
>>> on this mailing list ([address removed])
>>> This message was sent by Rich Hecker ([address removed]) from NY
>>> Tech Meetup.
>>> To learn more about Rich Hecker, visit his/her member profile:
>>> http://newtech.me...­
>>> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here:
>>> http://www.meetup...­
>>>
>>> Meetup.com Customer Service: [address removed]
>>> 632 Broadway New York NY 10012 USA
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> -- 
>> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone
>> on this mailing list ([address removed])
>> This message was sent by whitneymcn ([address removed]) from NY Tech
>> Meetup.
>> To learn more about whitneymcn, visit his/her member profile:
>> http://newtech.me...­
>> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here:
>> http://www.meetup...­
>>
>> Meetup.com Customer Service: [address removed]
>> 632 Broadway New York NY 10012 USA
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> -- 
>> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to 
>> everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
>> This message was sent by Tim Goodvin ([address removed]) from 
>> NY Tech Meetup.
>> To learn more about Tim Goodvin, visit his/her member profile: 
>> http://newtech.me...­
>> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here: 
>> http://www.meetup...­
>>
>> Meetup.com Customer Service: [address removed]
>> 632 Broadway New York NY 10012 USA
>>
>
>
>
>
> -- 
> Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone 
> on this mailing list ([address removed])
> This message was sent by Rich Hecker ([address removed]) from NY 
> Tech Meetup.
> To learn more about Rich Hecker, visit his/her member profile: 
> http://newtech.me...­
> To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here: 
> http://www.meetup...­
>
> Meetup.com Customer Service: [address removed]
> 632 Broadway New York NY 10012 USA
>
>

Our Sponsors

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy