Experience with setting up an iTunes store?
Tuesday, March 4, 2008 12:18 PM
I was wondering if anyone here has had experience, directly or indirectly, of setting up an iTunes store for selling music/videos. I'm most keen on knowing:
- is the price fixed 99c or can I decide the price (maybe < 99)?
- what's the revenue breakup - how much does the artist/label get tot keep?
- what kind of a contract does one sign with apple? highlights if you could?
- what about DRM - can I decide to go/not go with DRM?
- any other juicy details? ;-)