|Sent on:||Tuesday, October 25, 2011 2:30 PM|
Wow…..how about I just email Sony all my cool disruptive startup ideas right now…..
I’d be interested in attending and hear what they have to say about ideas on deals they’ve done in the past and how they work with startups but just sending them carte blanch information….
[address removed] [mailto:[address removed]] On Behalf Of Ted Rosenwasser
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2011 2:06 PM
To: [address removed]
Subject: [newtech-1] Pitch to Sony biz dev! "Always Be Closing"
I wanted to make the NYTM community aware of an event that InSITE is presenting in partnership with Sony Electronics. Please feel free to apply (details below) or to share with your networks!
Introduce your company and technology directly to decision makers at Sony! Sony Electronics Inc. is the latest company to participate in the NextNY Always Be Closing (“ABC”) series in partnership with InSITE.
Specifically, Sony Electronics is interested in connecting with
Areas of interest include:
• Recommendation/Personalization tools to navigate large content libraries
• Cross-device advertising
• CRM/Customer behavior analytics
• Video streaming/”one-to-many” upload broadcast technologies
• Socialization/Game-ification engines
• Cross-device data synchronization (cloud synch)
• Voice/facial recognition
• Text-input and on-screen UI navigation
• Consumer-oriented mobile and Home Health/Wellness/Fitness-related technologies
• Smart Home (A/V control, Home Security, Home Control, Home Energy, Home Health)
Applications are being accepted through October 31 at http://insiteny.org/SonyABC
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by Ted Rosenwasser ([address removed]) from NY Tech Meetup.
To learn more about Ted Rosenwasser, visit his/her member profile
To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here