Re: [newtech-1] Newsie.com

From: Dean C.
Sent on: Thursday, November 15, 2012 11:29 AM
Yeh they have some very sleight of hand techniques  for viral spread built in.....eg button shapes to move on but text right next to it to move on but not tell the world you've joined....made me want to relook at live fan chat to see if we could do better ourselves....


-----Original Message-----
From: Mayukh [[address removed]]
Received: Thursday, 15 Nov 2012, 11:22am
To: [address removed] [[address removed]]
Subject: Re: [newtech-1] Newsie.com


Interestingly I got an invite to check them out. Apparently a "friend"
suggested I join, but they won't tell me who!




On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 11:56 PM, Cyndi <[address removed]> wrote:

> I was going to ask if that was what you meant, but didn't want to
> traumatize you further! ;)
>
>
> On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 11:50 PM, Anthony Zeoli <
> [address removed]> wrote:
>
>> Oh, wait! It's not newsy either.
>>
>> It's NEWSLE.com. I got the lower case "l" in the URL confused for an "i."
>>
>>
>> *Tony Zeoli, Founder*
>> [image: digital strategy works logo] [image: netmix logo]
>> Digital Strategy Works + Netmix Media
>> Web Development & Media & Publishing
>> ✉ [address removed] | [address removed]
>> ☎[masked]
>> My profiles: [image: Facebook]<http://www.facebo...;­ [image:
>> Twitter] <http://www.twitte...;­ [image: Facebook]<http://www.facebo...;­ [image:
>> Twitter] <http://www.twitte...;­
>> Contact me: [image: Google Talk] djtonyz [image: Skype] tonyzeoli
>> DSWKS Feed: Learn more about WordPress 3.0<http://digitalstr...;­
>> My blog: Netmix Global House Sessions Podcast Episode 12 (October 2012)<http://feedproxy....;­
>>
>>
>> On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 11:22 AM, Philip Meese <[address removed]> wrote:
>>
>>> Tony:
>>>
>>> Guessing you meant newsy.com - although for anyone needing the inside
>>> scoop on just how to wear a maxi dress, that first link is a winner :)
>>>
>>>  Anyway, if I'm right about the above, I still don't see how it shows
>>> you if your FB friends show up in the News (or maybe I just don't have any
>>> newsworthy friends...???).
>>>
>>> Best,
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Philip Meese
>>> [address removed]
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> On Wed, Nov 14, 2012 at 10:23 AM, Anthony Zeoli <
>>> [address removed]> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Just learned about Newsie.com. Pretty neat way to see if your
>>>> Google/Facebook friends show up in the news.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> *Tony Zeoli, Founder*
>>>> [image: digital strategy works logo] [image: netmix logo]
>>>> Digital Strategy Works + Netmix Media
>>>> Web Development & Media & Publishing
>>>> ✉ [address removed] | [address removed]
>>>> ☎[masked]
>>>> My profiles: [image: Facebook]<http://www.facebo...;­ [image:
>>>> Twitter] <http://www.twitte...;­ [image: Facebook]<http://www.facebo...;­ [image:
>>>> Twitter] <http://www.twitte...;­
>>>> Contact me: [image: Google Talk] djtonyz [image: Skype] tonyzeoli
>>>> DSWKS Feed: Learn more about WordPress 3.0<http://digitalstr...;­
>>>> My blog: Netmix Global House Sessions Podcast Episode 12 (October 2012)<http://feedproxy....;­
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> Please Note: If you hit "*REPLY*", your message will be sent to *
>>>> everyone* on this mailing list ([address removed])
>>>> This message was sent by Anthony Zeoli ([address removed])
>>>> from NY Tech Meetup <http://www.meetup...;­.
>>>> To learn more about Anthony Zeoli, visit his/her member profile<http://www.meetup...;­
>>>> Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent<http://www.meetup...;­| In
>>>> one daily email <http://www.meetup...;­ | Don't
>>>> send me mailing list messages<http://www.meetup...;­
>>>>
>>>>  Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked]<#13b­026c941c87e09_13b026­7a2b455b13_13affba99­c578974_13aff847c196­3ac8_>|
>>>> [address removed]
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Please Note: If you hit "*REPLY*", your message will be sent to *
>>> everyone* on this mailing list ([address removed])
>>>  This message was sent by Philip Meese ([address removed]) from NY Tech
>>> Meetup <http://www.meetup...;­.
>>> To learn more about Philip Meese, visit his/her member profile<http://www.meetup...;­
>>>
>>> Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent<http://www.meetup...;­| In
>>> one daily email <http://www.meetup...;­ | Don't
>>> send me mailing list messages<http://www.meetup...;­
>>>
>>>  Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked]<#13b­026c941c87e09_13b026­7a2b455b13_13affba99­c578974_>|
>>> [address removed]
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Please Note: If you hit "*REPLY*", your message will be sent to *everyone
>> * on this mailing list ([address removed])
>> This message was sent by Anthony Zeoli ([address removed])
>> from NY Tech Meetup <http://www.meetup...;­.
>> To learn more about Anthony Zeoli, visit his/her member profile<http://www.meetup...;­
>> Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent<http://www.meetup...;­| In
>> one daily email <http://www.meetup...;­ | Don't
>> send me mailing list messages<http://www.meetup...;­
>>
>>  Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked]<#13b­026c941c87e09_13b026­7a2b455b13_>|
>> [address removed]
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Cyndi Stivers
> 497 Manhattan Avenue, Apt. 1
> New York, NY [masked]
>
> Office: (212)[masked]
> Home: (212)[masked]
> Cell: (917)[masked]
> [address removed]
>
>
>
>
> --
> Please Note: If you hit "*REPLY*", your message will be sent to *everyone*on this mailing list (
> [address removed])
> This message was sent by Cyndi ([address removed]) from NY Tech
> Meetup <http://www.meetup...;­.
> To learn more about Cyndi, visit his/her member profile<http://www.meetup...;­
>
> Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent<http://www.meetup...;­| In
> one daily email <http://www.meetup...;­ | Don't
> send me mailing list messages<http://www.meetup...;­
>
>  Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked]<#13b­026c941c87e09_>|
> [address removed]
>



-- 
Mayukh Mukherjee
http://www.linked...­

Our Sponsors

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy