|Sent on:||Monday, February 25, 2013 6:45 PM|
Announcing the 2013 User Experience Awards!Sponsored by AnswerLab
Now in the third year, the User Experience Awards are the UX community's premiere Awards to showcase, celebrate, and raise understanding of exceptional digital experiences - and the UX pros that created them.
2012 winners included Bloomberg LP, Google, the Mill, HBO and Huge, Adobe, Art.sy and SeatGeek, amongst others.Mark your calendars for these dates and start getting ready to submit!
- SUBMISSIONS are less than a month away! Submissions are accepted March 15, 2013 - April 15, 2013 at 11:59 P.M. EST. The UX Awards website describes submission criteria More Details >
- THE EVENT: The Awards are on May 21, 2013 in New York at Parsons School of Design, Tishman Auditorium.Tickets will become available in April. More Details >
- NEW THIS YEAR- SXSW UX AWARDS UX MEETUP! The If you're at SXSW Interactive this year, come by our official UX Awards UX Meetup on Tuesday 3/12 at 3:30pm in Austin at the Driskill Hotel Ballroom for an informal meet & greet with other UXers! You can also learn more about the 2013 Awards, the submission process and meet a few of the jurors! More Details >
2013 Jurors and PanelistsWe have a phenomenal all-new jury of 8 UX pros this year from a range of UX-related backgrounds:
- Anders Ramsey, Agile UX Designer and Coach, UX Author, Leader of NYC IA Meetup and Agile Experience Design Group
- Charlie O'Donnell, Partner at Brooklyn Bridge Ventures
- Chris Jaffe, Director, Product Innovation at Netflix
- Cindy Jeffers, CEO and CTO at Salon.com
- Cory Lebson, Principal User Experience Consultant at Lebsontech and Director Strategic Partnerships at UXPA International
- John Payne, Design Educator and Principal at Moment Design
- Lis Hubert, UX Consultant and IXDA Local Leader
- Tomer Sharon, UX Author and Senior User Experience Researcher at Google Search
- Host: Beverly May, Founder, UX Awards and OTV: Oxford Technology Ventures, a UX Consultancy2013 Awards2013 Awards include one Grand Prize, three Gold, three Silver and Bronze. The Grand Prize winner also receives $1000, while Gold winners receive $250. All winners also receive additional prizes from our sponsors.
2013 UX Awards Partners2013 Sponsors
Sponsor the UX Awards and show your support for the User Experience community. Contact us to learn more.
We look forward to receiving your project submissions between March 15 - April[masked], and to seeing you at the Awards Event on May 21, 2013 in NYC!
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by Beverly May ([address removed]) from NY Tech Meetup.
To learn more about Beverly May, visit his/her member profile
Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent | In one daily email | Don't send me mailing list messages
Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | [address removed]