|Sent on:||Wednesday, March 27, 2013 11:09 AM|
See below for AD THINK event, co-hosting with the Ad Club of NY next week.
REGISTER NOW if interested, only 15 seats left! http://adthink.eventbrite.com
AD THINK | What's Emerging in Tech & Advertising
Tuesday, April 2, 2013 – 6:30pm
The Backdrop: The stakes multiply exponentially as both Tech & Advertising grow rampantly, and begin to intersect ever more. So, what's next? Serious disruption on the horizon? Join us to uncover the next big things!
The Main Event: Come see an All-Star Panel of Experts get wooed by Cutting-Edge Startups. In several rapid-fire rounds, these industry leading panelists will evaluate each business, ask the tough industry-related questions and provide insightful feedback.
All-Star Panel (The "CRITICS"):
– Brian Cohen – Chairman, New York Angels (+ 1st Investor in Pinterest)
– Andreas Dahlqvist – Vice Chairman + Deputy Global Chief Creative Officer, McCann Erickson NY
– Nihal Mehta – Founder/CEO, Local Response (+ Partner, ENIAC Ventures)
– Catherine Schenquerman – Digital Advertising Head, JetBlue Airways
– Joseph Jaffe (Moderator) – Founder/CEO, Evol8tion
Ventures on the Edge (The "SHOWSTOPPERS"):
– Bottlenose – Real-time social (crowd) intelligence engine used by marketers to search, monitor, analyze, target and engage consumers.
– KMco – Engaging products that connect brands to the social web.
– SnakBlox – Social media platform that enables companies to engage & convert their audiences into customers.
– SponsorHub – Leading platform allowing brands and agencies to efficiently discover, track and measure sponsorship opportunities + give owners of sponsorship opportunities a simplified way to manage and promote their inventory.
– TripleLift – "Visual listening" technology that helps brands optimize and track the stickiness of their images across the web + builds custom ad creative that incorporates Pinterest mechanisms to amplify campaigns.
6:30p – Arrival
6:45p – Intros + Pitches. 5 Minutes Each. "Heated" Q&A + Panelist Feedback.
8:00p – Program Concludes – Networking Begins
Paul Sethi | CEO
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by Paul A. Sethi ([address removed]) from NY Tech Meetup.
To learn more about Paul A. Sethi, visit his/her member profile
Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent | In one daily email | Don't send me mailing list messages
Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | [address removed]