At my day job, we just shipped a bug fix that ensures that artists are credited with new Preferred Customer registrations at their landing page ID: getconquer.com/artistname
. Prior to that, the artist had to add what we call a "portal' to the URL of '/usa-portalname/artistname.
Now to work on resetting credit cards for subscription payments and a withdraw funds tool. Probably a three week sprint.
In my consulting practice, just shipped 2.2.2 of wireframes for a client who operates a building services company. We kicked off development this week of three child themes based on Pagelines theme framework for Wordpress.
On the neighborbee project, we didn't ship anything this week, but expect to ship a new form for contributors. Instead of using the Wordpress Post Editor, which is very difficult to modify, because they constantly enhance it, we're factoring a custom post editor that my developer is building and it should be ready for testing over the weekend, then shipping into the sandbox. We've moved the project from sandbox to a live production URL (that is not public for now) in preparation for launch.
On the Netmix.org project, we're organizing the team and starting the requirements process. We've got a team of about 12 interested in the project and we've been hosting Google Hangouts and discussions toward the goal of having our first set of requirements in line in a few weeks time.
Digital Strategy Works
WordPress | Digital Strategy | IA & UxD
✉ [address removed] | Visit Our Site
Twitter: @dswks | Facebook: digitalstrategyworks