Behance?develops products and services for creative professionals, and this week our team is soft-launching the Behance Network, a new platform for creative portfolios, jobs, and collaborations.
Key Goals for the Behance Network:
(1) Help Creative Professionals stream the content in their portfolios into many different galleries, groups, and eventually sites across the web.
(2) Help companies and recruiters find creative talent (i.e: designers, photographers, writers, etc...) in an efficient and inexpensive way (posted jobs are streamed throughout the network).
(3) Gather creative professionals from across industries around specific projects/interests in the form of groups (can be private or public...like Facebook).
(4) Provide some element of "credibility" for creative professionals when networking (similar concept to LinkedIn - your network grows with each new link...).
We've worked well over a year developing the site, and we're very open to feedback, suggestions, and help...
Specifically, we'd appreciate any leads on the following topics:
(1) Companies that struggle to find/hire creative freelancers or employees (we'd love for them to post on our GigList - a 50% discount coupon is enclosed below, FYI!)
(2) Press: We're a young company with lots of energy...willing to talk to anyone that will listen! We're very passionate about serving creative professionals.
(3) Sponsors/Advertisers: We're hoping to find a few respectable brands that are willing to be "early sponsors" as our membership grows...
For those hiring creative talent: Behance's GigList
The GigList is a database of job opportunities for creative professionals, fully integrated into the Behance Network.
Post jobs at a 50% discount ($49 for 30 days) using the code "GIGLAUNCH."
(click "Post A Gig" to get started)
In just 48 hours, the site has received a great response, but we have a waaaays to go.
This list often generates good advice, so I thank you in advance.
******** ******** ******** ********