NY Tech Meetup Message Board NY Tech Meetup Discussion Forum › Seeking videographer

Seeking videographer

New York, NY
Post #: 2
Marketer (former ad agency president) needs videographer to shoot several short videos for new venture. In exchange will provide marketing consultation. Location is Manhattan downtown near NYU or can come to your studio. Contact Jay at jsr@nyc.rr.com.
user 10405640
Santa Monica, CA
Post #: 18

I recently hired a production company (and paid a considerable amount) to produce the first 6 episodes of a web series I am launching. I would be interested in sharing our experiences and perhaps helping each other in producinng more videos.

Cheers, Stacy
A former member
Post #: 1

Are you happy with how your web series is going, or no?
Are you open to working with experienced producers?
What are your next set of goals.. ?

Maybe I can help in some way..

Wallington, NJ
Post #: 50
Hi Jay and Stacy,

Stacy: > recently hired a production company (and paid a considerable amount)
Some companies tend to over produce, especially if the end result is for online video on the Web, so rates are often higher than they need to be.

I could be of help to both of you as I have a mobile multi-camera/20chl audio setup, am an experienced Tech Director/Cameraman/Lighting Director, and edit post (at an hourly rate) in Final Cut Pro.