NYBI is a network of resources for Data professionals.
Structured as a monthly Open Forum, the group focuses on Technology, Process and Best Practices topics rooted in Business Intelligence.
Our events bring together vendors, entrepreneurs, and professionals for casual and informal technical deep-dives, discussion, and business networking.
Events are classified within the following series:
* Understanding the BI Stack
* Best Practices
* Vendor Solutions
* Round Table
Goals of the NYBI Meetup:
- Create a self-governing network of BI practitioners
- Become an influential voice of BI for corporations in NYC metro area
- Become a trusted partner for vendors - to voice new ideas and to be utilized for feedback
- Become a source of new idea generation for emerging products in the BI space