addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NYC Cycling & Food Message Board › Looking for biking partner.

Looking for biking partner.

user 2672531
Valley Stream, NY
Post #: 43
Hi this is Anthony from valley stream. I bike to long beach, rockaway, coney island, alley pond park and many other areas. I can do many miles but I am not a speed demon. If anyone wants to go riding together my email is I also ride in central park, and the city but take the train in when I ride in the city.