addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NYC Cycling & Food Message Board › NEW: The NYC Cyclist/Foodie Meetup Group Mailing List

NEW: The NYC Cyclist/Foodie Meetup Group Mailing List

Keith C.
Keith
Berlin, DE
Hello all. I'm turning on the mailing list function for our group. You can send email to bike-151@meetup.com and your email will be received by anyone else subscribed to the list. To get started, you need to sign yourself up for the list. You can do so here: http://www.meetup.com...­

I've been a real slacker about scheduling events, and I know there's been some interest from members of this group in organizing their own events, so please feel free to use this list to discuss ride ideas, plan your own events, etc. I want to schedule an official event soonish, but I'm currently preoccupied with moving, so it probably won't be until May.

Some quick notes on our mailing list:
* Our email address is: bike-151@meetup.com
* When you send or reply to a message, your email address will be displayed
* When you reply to a message, it will go to the *whole* mailing list (not just the person who sent it)
* All mailing list messages will also be archived on our website

If you have any questions, let me know!