add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The New York City Fencing Meetup Group Message Board › Seeking Opponents: Sabre

Seeking Opponents: Sabre

Group Organizer
Astoria, NY
Post #: 13
Post here if you're looking specifically for someone to cross sabres with.

Don't forget that you can indicate you fence sabre in your membership profile. By letting the group know what you fence, it encourages invitations.

- Mike
Group Organizer
Astoria, NY
Post #: 18
At Vlad's last thursday, there were three sabre fencers. It seemed to me that they spent a lot of time talking and not so much time fencing. Maybe they need new opponants.
user 4167663
New York, NY
Post #: 11
I will go open bouting this weekend Oct 13-14 in Fencer's Club. I'm a sabre fencer, looking for some opponents to join me. if you are interested, please shoot me an email llnews @, or add msn to chat.
New York, NY
Post #: 158
I'm a saber fencer! Studied with some top teachers, competed foir a number of years. Just let me know, I'll bring the sabers.
New York, NY
Post #: 2
I would like to resume fencing with a sabre but will anyone indulge a relative newcomer? Will the class you're organizing include beginning sabre or does it depend on the distribution of members?