add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

NYC Guitar School Open-Mic For Beginning Performers Meet-up Message Board › Open Mic for Beginning Performers returns to UES in theme night

Open Mic for Beginning Performers returns to UES in theme nights are back!

New York City Guit...
user 11249189
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Hello Amazing Performers!

Apologies for the previous unfinished message-- it was sent unfinished due technical error on the website. Please read on for exciting Open Mic updates....

Greetings from your organizer Amy, I hope you have all been rocking!! As many of you has noticed, we have not scheduled an Open Mic at NYC Guitar School East for February (which would have been today).  We are very happy to announce that it will be returning every first Saturday starting in March!  Martin has been running the Upper East Side events and since he is moving back to Oklahoma (we will miss you, Martin, you ROCK!) I am going to be hosting both the Saturday and Tuesday events.  I can't wait to get started!

Open Mic at NYC Guitar School:

The very next Open Mic is Tuesday, February 19th at 7:30pm at NYC Guitar School at 251 W 30th Street.  The event will run as usual from 7:30 - 9:30pm.

Open Mic at NYC Guitar School EAST:

The next Open Mic at NYC Guitar School East will be on Saturday, March 2nd from 6:00 - 8:00pm. The location is 315 E 91st Street between 1st and 2nd Avenues.

**We will continue to host 2 events/month (first Saturday and third Tuesday). I hope to see everyone at both monthly events!!

Theme Nights are BACK!

I've had many requests to bring back Theme Nights, so we're starting them again on February 19th! The theme for the next event is "80's Night" so feel free to prepare your own interpretation of the 80's if you like.  As always, the themes are just suggestions for fun so if you're planning on playing something else or an original song that's more than welcome :)  The theme for March 2nd is TBA...stay tuned!

If you have questions, please email me at  Bring your friends!  Happy practicing!

Yours in Rock,