add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

NYC Node.JS Message Board › Looking for programming / business partner

Looking for programming / business partner

Rich C.
user 2861970
Bayonne, NJ
Post #: 16
Hi web and coding experts,

I have mid level programming skills but through the roof business and sales skills and I want to find someone who is looking to make a move away from working for someone else and cast out into their own business endeavors.

my perspective on business is the following: if your boss is not inspiring you and making you like your job, then they shouldn't be your boss. In fact they are probably squeezing you. Web coding should be an exciting experience.

My vision is to go from business to business (my end of things) and supply companies with programmatic services. Every company seems to need something. we will find out what.

My personal skill set is in online video, editing and getting the videos online. But, there seems to be unlimited amount of services that a company can use. CMS development, site changes, social media development...

email me at if you're interested.

Can call too: 646-258-7531

Rich Casella