NYC Node.JS Message Board › Know anyone that needs Node.js work done?

Know anyone that needs Node.js work done?

Shamoon S.
Group Organizer
Monroe Township, NJ
Hello there,

I don't email this list often, but the holidays are upon us and I wanted to present this group with an opportunity to make some money! As most of you know, I run a development agency called out of New Jersey. As the new year is upon us, we're looking to fill our sales pipeline. So I thought I'd reach out to this group and see if any of you know of anyone that needs some work done. I'm sure you're getting pitched all the time to help out with some project, but don't have the time / interest / etc. Well, pass that lead along our way and if we close the deal, we'll gladly give you a referral fee for it. Earn up to a $1,000 just by writing an email.

We do work other than Node.js as well, by the way. Standard PHP / eCommerce / info / etc is all in our toolbox, so don't think node.js only. Anyway, that's all. Just wanted to give you a chance to make a quick buck by sending an email or 2.

My email address is: so feel free to pass along any referrals you may have.

Thanks again and see you all in the new year!