addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NYC Node.JS Message Board › Hello! and call for speakers

Hello! and call for speakers

Chris A.
user 28812872
San Francisco, CA
Hey Nodesters!
Hope you had a great summer! It's time to get back into the swing of things and talk about some Node.js! Let me introduce myself: I'm Chris Abrams and I recently moved to New York City from San Francisco. I love love love Javascript & Node and am very excited to meet y'all next Tuesday! I'll be helping run the meetup with Shamoon Siddiqui and Samuel Hough.
To those whom have not seen the update on the main page, we will be meeting at 10Gen's HQ on Tuesday.
We're looking for people that are interested in speaking at one of the upcoming meet ups. Let us know if you have a project you've been working on or have a topic that you are passionate about! Also let us know the estimated length of the presentation; we're looking for key presentations as well as shorter ones as we might do a lighting round one night with multiple talks that are 5-10 minutes in length.
See y'all Tuesday!

P.S. Shamoon recently had a baby!