WHO ARE WE
ResearchMob is a stealth-mode, pre-launch startup that aims to shake up the market research industry. This is an established (no market risk) and good-sized (read: lucrative) market, but the status quo customer experience ... sucks, and we aim to change that. We've validated the market need, we've come up with a business model that isn't ad-supported or "we'll make it up as we go," and now we need your help to build a killer product.
If you're interested, contact Jim Lindstrom ([address removed]).
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
ResearchMob is looking to bring on a lead developer / VP engineering / CTO (depending on experience) as the third member of our founding team.
High level must-haves:
* Fluency with Agile development
* Ability to design scalable, high-performance architectures
* Command of the entire application stack (UI, front-end, back-end, DB, etc)
* CS or related degree
* Past lead architect/developer role at a startup
* 4+ years of web app experience, 2+ years of Ruby on Rails
* Extensive database design & implementation experience
* Passionate, creative, can-do attitude
* Entrepreneurial and extremely driven to succeed
* Able to work well in a team
THE MANAGEMENT TEAM
Jim Lindstrom (Co-Founder & CEO) is a 2nd-year MBA at Columbia. He brings 5 years of product development and business development expertise at a skunkworks group in telecom. At Columbia B-School, he has focused on tech strategy, and has had engagements with several startups (business plan development), Reservoir Labs (tech licensing strategy) and NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital (strategy & medical device incubator work).
Gabriel Baldinucci (Co-Founder & Advisor) is VP of Corporate Development at Richard Branson's Virgin Group. He has conceived of, and set up, numerous of Virgin Group's businesses. He also brings experience from a stint at Goldman, and has an MBA from Stanford.
Columbia Business School, Class of 2010
Email: [address removed]