NYC on Rails Message Board › All Level Engineers (Front and Back!) at Canvas

All Level Engineers (Front and Back!) at Canvas

A former member
Post #: 2
Hey All--

Canvas, like most companies is in a hiring frenzy! We're trying to grow our engineering team by 3, maybe 4 people right now—putting us at about 7 engineers (front, back and QA). We're hiring across all levels, and for positions at the front of the stack, at the back of the stack, and across the stack. And because there hasn't been enough buzz words in my opening paragraph: We synergize collaborative efforts. I kid. Though we are big on designers and engineers working together and building the best products we can.

So, if you're interested in the position, or want to read a bit more, the job description is here: http://canvas.is/rail...­.
If you're interested in discussing a new position for you at Canvas, e-mail me via the e-mail address on the job description page!

Also, recruiters, I love ya', but right now we're not working with any. Maybe one day. But not now, so no emails, please!

Thanks!

Michael T. Smith
CTO
Canvas
104 Fifth Ave, 10th Floor
New York NY 10011
Direct) 212-941-5186
Mobile) 347-387-0400