addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NYC on Rails Message Board › How much charge as a freelance

How much charge as a freelance

Cesar Gutierrez B.
user 36488662
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Hello, I just moved to NY and I would like to know how much should I charge as a freelance. I need to find a freelance job. This are my skills:

• Ruby on Rails(4 years)
  • Javascript (7 years, I use jQuery as a Framework)
  • HTML5 (2 years)
  • CSS3 (5 years, since the evolution of CSS)
  • C# (ASP.NET) (because I worked 3 years in companies with Microsoft infrastructure but I prefer open source)
  • Databases: MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB
  • Experience designing REST API’s and other service layer components.
  • Unix skills (Linux, Ubuntu, and Mac OS X)
  • I use Coffeescript, HAML and SASS in my Rails projects
  • Experience with AWS (EC2, S3, SES, Route53)

I design too and I have strong knowledge in tools as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. I program backend and frontend.