addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The New York St. Louis Cardinals Meetup Group Message Board › Friday, October 12th

Friday, October 12th

Stephanie H.
countingsteph
Providence, RI
Post #: 9
Hi guys,

I'm the organizer of the Cardinals fan meetup in New England, and I'll be visiting NYC from Providence, RI this weekend. If we end up playing game 5, my plan is to watch it at Foley's, in hopes of having some other Cards fans around. I'm guessing it will continue to be a day game, since they're giving the bigger NY market the later prime-time slot. Hope to see you there!

GO CARDS!!
Stephanie