addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The New York St. Louis Cardinals Meetup Group Message Board › Any cards fans in Westchester Co?

Any cards fans in Westchester Co?

A former member
Post #: 1
Its tough to me to get into the city to watch a weekday night game. Just wondering if there were any cards fans in westchester who would be interested in meeting up on some random nights to watch a game. Im new to the area so I dont know many sports bars but people are always welcome to watch at my place and have a beer and maybe cook some burgers. We are heading into the second half of the season and are hot.

Let me know.
Neal