addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

NYC Web Design Meetup Message Board › Can anyone recommend / is anyone a freelance UX design expert?

Can anyone recommend / is anyone a freelance UX design expert?

A former member
Post #: 2
We're working on a new project at the Financial Times that requires some immediate UX designing. If you're interested please send an email to enquiries AT fttilt.com with "UX" in the subject line.
A former member
Post #: 4
Hi Tom,

I've been doing UX design for a long time and interested in this project. I can send you my CV if you like. My website is www.mayankjain.fi but its not updated with the last 3 project I've recently finished.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,
Mayank